During the COVID-19 crisis, the deadline for discontinuance of these ongoing services for the Quicken Bill Pay platform has been extended to 31st August 2020 from 31st May 2020. Quicken Bill Manager has brought a place of Quicken Bill Pay. Now, it’s possible to pay his bills through Quick Pay and Check Pay without leaving Quicken. Quick Pay sends electronic payments to payees having online accounts accessible by Quickens. Check Pay sends check to the persons having addresses in the USA.
Following steps to migrate into the new Quicken Bill Manager on Windows:
Update the latest release of Quicken user will:
- Launch the Quicken Application
- Select Look For Updates,
- Select Install Update, If any newer form of Quicken available.
- Check Bills and Income tab is defined to show
- Users will have to use the Bills and Income tab to create and use Quicken Bill Manager.
- To incorporate an online bill users will proceed to Enable a Payment account fully for Quick Pay for existing online bills set bills that are online up, they are going to they will certainly
- Find Bills and Income Tab, then click Get started.
- Seek out the payee’s name he/she wants to incorporate.
- Go into the login credentials for the payee’s website and click Next.
- Create a brand a unique Reminder / Link an existing Reminder, once payee is added.
- Now Add another bill or click Done to get rid of the method.
For enabling a payment account for Quick Pay users can go through the following:
- Press the gear icon when you look at the upper right in the Bills & Income tab.
- Select Set up Quicken Bill Manager
- Review the slides that are following click Next and then click Get Started.
- Click Continue after reading the information about“You must know this screen”
- Find the payee’s account and select Enable when you look at the Payment Accounts for Quicken Bill Manager screen
- Click Copy from Biilpay.
- Fill up the account holder’s date of birth and his address.
- Click Save.
To include a bill that is online will proceed to Enable a Payment account fully for Quick Pay for existing online bills set up, they will certainly
- Click on the Bills and Income Tab, then click Get started. Seek out the payee’s name he/she wants to include.
- Go into the login credentials for the payee’s click and website next.
- Create a brand new Reminder / Link a reminder that is existing once the payee is added.
- Add another bill or click Done to finish the method.
- Come into the payment account information in order to find a verification screen that says he or she will utilize the account for Quick Pay payments.
- Click Done he or she would like to use Quick Pay
If the user also desires to use Check Pay he/she will need certainly to proceed through a verification process to create Check Pay. Through Check Pay, manual bills can also be paid. Because of this, the user shall need to supply the billing amount plus the billing dates.
For migration, all of the above steps should be completed before August 31, 2020, in order to prevent missing any payment. Users can cancel the Quicken Bill Pay service to prevent migration into the Quicken Bill Manager automatically if they are unwilling to use Quicken bill Manager and Quicken Bill Pay. This new platform is having significant upgrades and add value without having any increase in price. It is smarter and faster.